usa free classified sites, post free classified ads in usa, usa classified sites list, post free classified ads in usa without registration, top 10 usa classified sites.

Post Free AD

Friday 27 October 2017

Maria Lindsay Wedding Coordinator in California


I have been planning weddings and events for over twenty-five years and pride myself in working very personally with my clients. I design to their specifications and desires so that their wedding is truly distinctive to them as a couple.

My education is in Theater Arts Production and Interior Design. I graduated with honors receiving the Laguna Beach Festival of Arts Scholarship upon which I launched my career in the Arts.

During my years of studies, I trained in opera and also did live theater and television. After performing, I started a flower business and then crossed over into photography.

Blending all these experiences led me into designing and producing weddings and events.

Maria Lindsay Wedding Coordinator in California


As an elite member of the highly accredited Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC) we are required to do continuing education annually for the renewal of our membership.

My success at constantly redefining event planning keeps me at the top and on the cutting edge of this fast and ever-changing industry. Myself, and my team of exceptional wedding coordinators remain one of the most experienced group of planners in all of Southern California.

Contact - 2852 East Coast Highway 
Corona del MarCA 92625 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...