usa free classified sites, post free classified ads in usa, usa classified sites list, post free classified ads in usa without registration, top 10 usa classified sites.

Post Free AD

Friday 11 May 2018

Primary Care Doctors in Corona, California

Primary Care Doctors in Corona, California. Dr. Sameer Ohri is a MD in Family Medicine. He has 20 years of practicing experience and is one of the best Primary Care Doctors in Corona.

After years of hard work and strenuous studying, I began practicing as a professional Doctor in 2000. My extensive medical knowledge combined with an ongoing curiosity to learn about the latest trends define my success in the medical field.

Through this and other services, I’ve cared for numerous patients throughout my career as a Doctor. To me, nothing matters more than your health and comfort, which is why I’ve put in so much time and effort into advancing my medical practice and techniques. Please get in touch to schedule an initial consultation.

Patients are given best medical diagnosis, routine check-up, medication prescriptive service & proper medical guidance to recover their health. Patients can book an appointment online or can call us at (951) 268-7573 to get best medical services.

Primary Care Doctors in Corona, California


For years, patients have depended on me to provide this valuable service. I offer this and other specialized options to anyone in need of a Doctor they can trust. I’m Dr. Sameer Ohri, MD, and I’m dedicated to building long-lasting relationships based on trust and medical integrity with every single patient.

Contact :

DR. SAMEER OHRI
Add : 1280 Corona Pointe Ct Ste 118, Corona, CA 92879, USA
Phone : (951)268-7573


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...